Heart Attack in Women- 2021 What do you need to know?
|what causes heart attacks|
Arteries are vital organs in your cardiovascular system as it provides your heart with blood and oxygen however when an artery becomes obstructed by fatty deposits which primarily consist of cholesterol fatty substances cellular waste products calcium and fibrin this blockage leads to a heart attack. one of the misunderstood signs of heart attack is:
Chest pain is because some people consider chest pain as the only sign of a heart attack however there are other signs that you should not ignore in no particular order.
Top 7 indications of the coronary episode that you ought to know about and accordingly you ought not to disregard them.
- chest pain or discomfort you may feel chest tightness or squeeze as well as pressure in your chest this is when your heart muscle doesn’t get enough oxygen-rich blood note women can experience a heart attack in the absence of chest pain or chest discomfort.
- unexpected sweating without a typical pause this is in the form of cold sweats or clammy skin.
- number three shortness of breath without exertion and difficulty breathing worsens over time after exertion.
- extreme fatigue is when you feel really tired even when performing simple daily activities that don’t usually require much energy such as making your bed walking to the bathroom or climbing the stairs.
- the feeling weak or shaky is a serious symptom that should not be ignored also while feeling weak and shaky you may also feel dizzy lightheaded and anxious.
- upper body pain may include pain in your neck jaw or pain in either arm also don’t ignore the pain in your upper back area right below and between your shoulder blades.
- stomach distress you may feel agony or pressing factor in your stomach before a coronary episode happens this is without ignoring other digestive problems such as indigestion nausea and vomiting as these can be related to a potential coronary episode.
Some of the risk factors for a heart attack in women made?
age ladies who are 55 years or more seasoned are at high danger of respiratory failure.
wellbeing status experiencing hypertension and elevated cholesterol levels build the danger of heart attack for both genders.
medical conditions may include diabetes obesity and autoimmune disorders and other health conditions.
way of life decisions carrying on with a stationary way of life without doing any sort of activity while eating unhealthy foods.
stress living chronic stress for life causes the stress hormones to increase and these hormones are adrenaline and cortisol.
drug use doing drugs such as cocaine amphetamines heroin and other drugs these drugs increase heart rate and blood pressure and therefore they increase the chances of a heart attack.
smoking not only can it damage your heart and blood vessels but nicotine also increases blood pressure leading to heart attacks.
the family history you may inherit a genetic risk factor from your family as genetics indeed influence the risk for heart disease including a heart attack.
how to prevent heart attack
What are a few hints for really focusing on your heart these are a few hints to give the best consideration possible for your heart?
- maintain routine health checkups with your doctor.
- follow your physician’s instruction reliably to deal with your circulatory strain and cholesterol levels master actively.
- stop or refrain from smoking.
- stop or refrain from using illegal drugs particularly stimulants such as cocaine and amphetamines.
- maintain a healthy weight at all times.
- coordinate 30 to 45 minutes of vigorous movement every day.
- eat a well-balanced and nutritious diet while refraining from eating fast food at all times now it is your turn do you know of other ways to provide the best care for your heart.
please share your experience in the comments below please don’t forget to share with your family and friends thank you.